Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Civico is committed to conducting business with integrity and in compliance with all applicable laws, including anti-bribery and corruption laws. We believe that bribery and corruption undermine fair competition and creates an uneven playing field, and we are committed to preventing such practices in our business dealings.
- Our company prohibits all forms of bribery and corruption, including the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of bribes, gifts, or other improper payments or benefits.
- All employees, contractors, and agents of the company are expected to comply with this policy and to act with integrity and in accordance with applicable laws.
- We will not engage in any business practices that are inconsistent with anti- bribery and corruption laws or that would damage the reputation of the company.
- All employees, contractors, and agents of the company are required to complete anti-bribery and corruption training on a regular basis, to ensure they are aware of the policy and their obligations under it.
- We will conduct due diligence on all potential business partners and suppliers, to ensure that they do not have a history of bribery or corruption.
- All gifts, hospitality, or other benefits offered to or received by employees, contractors, or agents of the company must be approved in advance and recorded in accordance with company procedures.
- If an employee, contractor, or agent of the company becomes aware of any suspected breach of this policy, they must report it to their manager or a designated senior member of the company immediately.
- We will investigate any reported breaches of this policy and take appropriate action, which may include termination of employment or other legal or disciplinary action.
In this policy, Civico Limited demonstrates our commitment to good payment practices and ethical Civico is committed to conducting business with integrity and in compliance with all applicable laws, including anti-bribery and corruption laws. By implementing these procedures, we hope to create a culture of integrity and to prevent bribery and corruption in all our business dealings.
Name: Daniel Cremin
Position: Company CEO & Appointed Health and Safety Advisor
Revision Date: 10.01.2023