Consultancy Tender – Intellectual Property Attorney
Please return proposals to [email protected] with the heading Civico IP
Civico Limited is a leader in government technology, based in Leamington Spa and Birmingham. We wish to commission the consultancy services of a qualified Patent AAorney who has successful and substantial direct experience of drafting and filing European software systems patent applications with the European Union Intellectual Patent Office (EU-IPO), through a short tender process.
We invite quotations for the preparation and filing of six new international patent applications. These applications will be based on the specifications of six pending patent applications filed with the UK-IPO.
This will involve:
- Revising existing patents application to include further developments of the claimed invention during the priority year.
- Filing an international patent.
- Prepare statements of invention in respect of the applications, identifying the inventors, arranging signature by the inventors at the Innovation Birmingham campus, and filing at the EU-IPO.
- Submitting, receiving and reporting on international search reports and examiners written findings.
- Receiving and reporting the notice of publication, obtaining a copy of the published patent application specification and reporting these to the company.
- Monitoring and reporting you of the deadline for filing national and regional phase applications from the pending international patent application.
Our criteria for selecting a supplier is:
Quotations will be reviewed using the following criteria:
|30%||Understanding of requirements/business needs|
This tender award is subject to ERDF Grant Offer from CW Innovation Programme which is part funded by the European Region Development Fund
Please return quotations by Monday 5pm – 15th October 2021